Emergency Voice Communication & PA System
Emergency Voice Communication (EVC) & Public Address Systems (PA) play a pivotal role in ensuring the safety of those within your premises. They allow firefighters and authorities to communicate to the public in the event of an emergency such as a fire.
An EVC & PA system is intended for the use of:
- Management of the building or complex,
- Initializing an evacuation
- The fire service during & after an evacuation
- Disabled / physically impaired people
A-Speed carries a wide range of high-quality analogue and digital EVC and PA systems designed for all builds, from small and basic to large and complex. Our EVC & PA systems conform to building standards and requirements. Design compliance to Singapore regulatory authority Standard Fire Code SS546
Key Features of our EVC & PA System:
- Control stations that can enable announcements to be made, both manually and automatically to facilitate a quick and orderly evacuation from the building in the event of emergencies
- Network of loudspeakers installed in strategic locations of the building
- Overriding facility to operate by silencing all the alarm sounding devices in the building
- Fault monitoring facility, power amplifiers, batteries power source
- Interface with the Fire Alarm System and AV System
As a premier building systems integrator and single-source provider, we can help you to integrate your EVC & PA system as a unified system. We’ll match your needs with the latest technologies at a competitive price, employing resilient platforms and interactive operations with fire and security to provide you with a comprehensive solution. We are also capable of supporting your project lifecycle, including testing, inspection, preventive maintenance and 24/7 emergency service.
Contact us if you have any queries or would like more information about our EVC and PA systems.
Contact Us if you have any queries or would like more information about our solutions.